Juice cleansing is one of the most nutritious & beneficial ways to detox your body from the buildup of harmful toxins. Each of our cleanses consist of 6 juices per day. Included with your cleanse package, you will receive a detailed description about the order in which to drink each juice.
Prior to the cleanse:
- 36 hours prior to the cleanse eat whole foods: fruits, veggies, nuts, seeds
- Avoid: meats, processed foods, dairy
- If you are a daily coffee drinker, we advise you ween yourself back to one small cup per day of black coffee 5 days prior to beginning the cleanse. It is okay to drink a small cup of coffee each day during the cleanse, just make sure it is black coffee (no sugar & cream)
- Mentally prepare yourself for a powerful detox and think of how great you will feel after cleansing your body
During the Cleanse:
- Consume 6 juices per day, drinking them 2-3 hours apart
Drink plenty of water throughout the day
- If you feel the absolute need to eat some type of solid food while cleansing, we recommend something light: small salad (greens only, no dressing) or a small piece of fruit. Do not eat meat or anything processed.
After the Cleanse:
- The following day, you will begin to introduce solid food back into your diet. We highly recommend starting with small portions of whole foods (fruits & veggies). Focus on easily digestible foods to make the transition as stress-free as possible for your body.
- Ideally we'd advise you to eat solid foods for the first 24 hours after the cleanse (DO NOT eat a large pizza at the end of the cleanse!) Yes we have seen this done before.
- Enjoy your rejuvenated mind & body! Trust us, after completing a cleanse, you will feel amazing! The best part about cleansing is kickstarting your body to begin eating whole healthy foods, and of course incorporating a daily juice into your diet!